Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Aeronaut Brewing Company: 3 Years With Dr. Nandu 7.6%

I was very happy when I found out that Aeronaut came out with a 3 Year with Dr. Nandu because I'm a big fan of A Year with Dr. Nandu. 3 Years with Dr. Nandu is a hop forward DIPA brewed with mosaic hops. Poured from a 16 oz can into a can style glass, I pick up a big hop smell. The taste is smooth with a big citrus flavor up front, followed by a slight pine taste. It's not as juicy as Double Hop Hop but it still has that juicy aspect to it. Since it's so smooth there is not a lot of bitterness to it. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Where A Year with Dr. Nandu is more malt forward, I was happy that 3 Years with Dr. Nandu was more hop forward to change things up a little bit. Aeronaut is coming out with some amazing beers so you should check them out if you haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment