Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Night Shift Brewing: Swell 7.1%

When I found out that Night Shift was coming out with Swell, an American IPA, I knew I needed to try it. The combination of Mosaic, Citra, and Amarillo hop made me feel like this was going to be a winner, and boy it was. It's from their small-batch series and I really hope they bring it back. Poured from a 16oz can you get a slight hazy yellow color and a big white fluffy head. The first sip brings flavors of candid papaya and pineapple. A smooth beginning with a small bitter middle and a light finish, Swell just keeps getting better and doesn't disappoint. Swell adds a great beer to an already amazing line up from Night Shift Brewing. There might not be any cans left so if you are able to make it out to the taproom I would suggest getting over to Everett to try Swell on draft before its gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment