Saturday, August 19, 2017

Aeronaut Brewing Company: Double Hop Hop 8.4%

When I hear people say juice bomb my ears always perk up a little bit. Well that's exactly what Double Hop Hop is. It's a super juicy juice bomb that pack the flavor from the first sip to the last. When I poured it from the 16oz can into the new double hop hop can glass that Aeronaut came out with just for this release it was a hazy yellow orange. You start to pick up aromas of citrus as soon as my nose hovers over the glass. The first sip hit you with that amazing orange citrus flavor that you were expecting. It has a medium bitterness with a very smooth finish. I just want to keep drinking Double Hop Hop. This was the second time Aeronaut has released Double Hop Hop and I hope that they release it again some time soon so I can keep my fridge stocked with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment