Monday, August 28, 2017

Avery Brewing Company: Liliko'i Kepolo Passion Fruit 5.6%

When I go out to eat I usually try to find a place that has a good beer list and Yard House is one of those places. I normally head straight to the IPA section but I decided to switch things up this time. I looked in the fruit, lambic, and sour section and found Liliko'i Kepolo Passion Fruit by Avery Brewing Company. Pours a golden hazy with a small white head. This beer really packs all the tropical fruit flavors that I was looking for. Juicy peach, apricot, passion fruit, mango, and pineapple are just some of the smells I picked up. The taste is followed by all the same fruity notes that I picked up when I first smelled Liliko'i Kepolo. It has a little bit of a sour taste to it, but nothing too overpowering. I would say just the right amount with almost no bitterness whatsoever. Overall, Liliko'i Kepolo was a nice switch up to my normal everyday beer choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment